Singapore EntrePass Application
The EntrePass Scheme is designed to facilitate the relocation of entrepreneurs to Singapore so that they may add vibrancy to its growing start-up environment.
Qualifying for an EntrePass has gotten increasingly tougher and applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Register a private limited company in Singapore. If the company has been registered, it cannot be more than 6 months old at the time of application.
- Inject a minimum of S$50,000 in paid-up capital
- Hold at least 30% of the company’s shares
In addition, they must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Receive at least S$100,000 in funding from a recognised third-party Venture Capitalist (VC)/business angel who is accredited by a Singapore government agency
- Has Intellectual Property (IP) that is registered with IPOS
- Has ongoing research collaboration with a research body recognised by A*STAR or Singapore’s tertiary education institutions
- Is an incubatee at an incubator supported by the Government
If successful, applicants will be awarded a 1-year Q1 pass. However, there will be a mid-year audit to check on progress and applicants need to demonstrate efforts on scaling up their business.
For the EntrePass to be renewed and upgraded annually, entrepreneurs must fulfill the following:
created for locals
|5 & more||S$400,000||10||P1|
EntrePass holders are eligible for dependant privileges after they have obtained P level status.
Interested in applying for an Entrepreneur Pass?
Leverage our expertise today for the best results! AsiaBiz has immigration and work visa specialists who can help you with your application. Contact us now to request for a quote.