We are here for you, however, our physical office will be closed in accordance with the Singapore government measures from 7th April 2020 to 1st June 2020. Read more..

Singapore Dependant’s Pass Application

The Dependant’s Pass (DP) is for spouses and unmarried children (aged under 21) of current Singapore work visa holders. To qualify, the visa holders must be Employment Pass (EP) or S Pass holders and draw a minimum fixed monthly salary of S$6,000.

Do note that for Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) holders, they would have to meet the Year 2 renewal criteria of minimum annual business spending of $100,000 and employment of 3 local FTEs or 1 PME, before applying for Dependant’s Pass for their immediate family members.

Upon approval, you will be issued with a Singapore Dependent Pass card (similar to an Employment Pass card) which will state you personal particulars and the validity period.

Holders of a Dependant’s Pass are also permitted to work in Singapore once the potential employer issues a Letter of Consent. (LOC) Dependent’s Pass holders do not need to apply for a student pass if they plan to study in Singapore.

Common law spouses as well as their children, parents of P1 pass holders, handicapped children aged over 21 and stepchildren aged under 21 who are not eligible for the Dependant’s Pass program may instead apply for the Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP).

It is best to apply for Dependant’s Pass at the same time when applying for Employment Pass in order to avoid any delays.

Documents required to apply

  • Completed application. Separate application is required for each applicant travelling on his/her own passport.
  • A copy of the birth certificate
  • A copy of the marriage certificate
  • 2 recent photographs
  • DP holder  who is 12 years or below needs a Verification of Vaccination Requirements (VR) document issued by Health Promotion Board

AsiaBiz can assist you in the compilation of all necessary documents and forms for the Dependant’s Pass. We will then process your application with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

Interested in applying for a Dependant's Pass or LOC?

Leverage our expertise today for the best results! AsiaBiz has immigration and work visa specialists who can help you with your application. Contact us now to request for a quote.
Share This
Call Us
Text Us
Email Us