Company Registration for Foreign Individuals

Company Registration Packages for Foreign Individuals

If you are a foreign individual or a professional who wants to form a Singapore company, you have come to the right page. You have the option of setting up a company and relocate to Singapore or run your company operations without having to relocate to Singapore.

*Optional Services

A few considerations:

To incorporate a company in Singapore, foreign individuals must:

  • Engage AsiaBiz to set up the company.  Singapore Companies Act does not allow foreign individuals or entities to self-register a company.
  • Appoint a Singapore resident to be the director of the company. A Singapore resident can be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or holder of an Employment pass or EntrePass. In the event that you are unable to appoint a Singapore resident director, AsiaBiz can provide you with one through our Nominee Director Service. The service can be temporary or long term depending on your needs.
  • Provide a Singapore address as the registered address for the company. Alternatively, you can also engage a Registered Address service through AsiaBiz.
To learn more about which work pass is more suitable for you, please see Comparison Chart of EntrePass versus Employment Pass.

Ready to start a company in Singapore?

We’ve got it all covered. With AsiaBiz, you get a dedicated one-stop solution for your company incorporation, immigration, offshore setup, accounting, taxation, and corporate compliance needs.

Share This