Singapore Limited Partnership Registration Guide
For foreign individuals or companies who wish to set up an Limited Partnership in Singapore, they must appoint a manager who is either a Singapore citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident (PR), Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) or Employment Pass (EP) holder, or Dependant’s Pass (DP) holder.
- Minimum of 2 partners with at least 1 general partner and 1 limited partner
- No limit on maximum number of partners
- General partner has unlimited personal liability and responsible for all actions, debts and obligations of the partnership
- Limited partner is not liable for any debts and obligation beyond his agreed investment
- Not a separate legal entity
- Profits taxed at partners’ personal income tax rates if individual, or at the corporate tax rate if partner is a corporation
- Foreign individuals and companies setting up a Limited Partnership must appoint local manager
Setup Requirements for Limited Partnership
- Proposed business name
- Local business address for the proposed business
- Minimum 1 general partner + 1 limited partner
- Foreign individuals or companies setting up Limited Partnership must apply for EntrePass, or appoint local manager
How AsiaBiz can help you:
At AsiaBiz, registering your Limited Partnership is extremely fast and easy with our efficient and innovative application system. As long as you provide all necessary documents and the business name for registration, your Limited Partnership can be up and running within in a day!