Singapore Long Term Social Visit Pass Scheme

Employment Pass holders earning a minimum of $5,000 per month may apply for a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) for their:

  • Common-law spouse
  • Unmarried children

In addition, EP holders with a minimum monthly salary of $10,000 may also apply for LTVP for their:

  • Parents/parents-in-law

AsiaBiz can assist you in the compilation of all necessary documents and forms for the submission of the Long term Social Visit Pass.

Not sure which work pass scheme to apply for?

AsiaBiz has immigration specialists who can answer your queries. Contact us now for a free consultation.
Contact Us
Share This
Call Us
Text Us
Email Us