For a successful Singapore business incorporation you will need the following information and documents:
- Company Name
- Registered Address
- A Description of Business Activities
- Shareholders Particulars
- Directors Particulars
- Company Secretary Particulars
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA).
- A copy of Singapore identity card (IC) for Singapore Residents or a copy of passport, overseas residential address proof, and other information for foreigners.
- If the shareholder is a corporate entity, you need to submit a copy of registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association.
For non-English documents, an officially-endorsed translated version is required.
Posted in: Company Directors and Shareholders FAQs