The basic compliance requirements for a Singapore Company are:
- local registered address
- Singapore resident company secretary
- at least one Singapore resident director
- appoint an auditor if there is a corporate shareholder and/ or annual turnover is above S$ 5 million
- notify ACRA of any changes in the company’s registered particulars
- hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) within 18 months from the date of incorporation; subsequent AGMs must be held every calendar year, with intervals between each AGM not exceeding 15 months.
- comply with annual Statutory filing requirements of Singapore company registrar (ACRA) and Singapore tax authorities (IRAS).
Posted in: Company Statutory Compliance FAQs