We are here for you, however, our physical office will be closed in accordance with the Singapore government measures from 7th April 2020 to 1st June 2020. Read more..

Who can apply for an employment pass?

You can apply for the Singapore Employment Pass (EP) or Singapore work visa, if you are a: foreign entrepreneur who has incorporated Singapore Company; managing director of a registered business in Singapore; shareholder of a Singapore company who wish to relocate to...
Call Us
Text Us
Email Us